While installing new software or programs, a user can get this Runtime error 3051. If some DLL files are missing then they may even get this error. So the common reason is registry files or corrupt dll files. When the error generates their application causing the problem must be deleted. This error is mainly associated with C++ programming. If user ignore for long time it can damage their DLL files and creates many more problem on their system. It mainly shows when your applications call a pure virtual function in a context which is not valid for the function. But they can fix this error after using these solutions.
Symptoms of Runtime error 3051
User always gets runtime error
Java runtime environment
Java runtime environment exception_access_violation
Unable to access vbscript runtime for custom action
Runtime error 3051 message prompt on the system screen
Unable to load java runtime environment
Causes of Runtime error 3051
Unnecessary program Installations
Missing Visual C++ Libraries
Attack of Virus
Imprudent startup entries
Solution of Runtime error 3051
Press Windows key+ alphabet R together
A run dialog box will appear after doing this
Type services.msc in this box and click on Enter.
Double click on the name of the software
Go to General in the startup type, select Disable and click on OK.
Reinstall the program
Click on start button and then click on control panel
Click on programs and features and right click on the unnecessary program which is cause of this runtime error
Now you can reinstall the latest version of the programs
Update your computer outdated drivers
- Click on start and go to on My computer and right click on it
- Choose Manage option
- Go to device Manage in the Mange, see if there is a yellow exclamatory mark double click on it
- Click update drivers
- Restart your system after doing this.
- Other solution
- Press Win + alphabet R
- A Run dialog box will appear
- Type ‘msconfid’ in it and hit Enter key.
- Click on start up tab and then go to configuration Utility dialog box
- Before ViewMgr, clear the check box
- Restart the computer
- Runtime error 3051 will not appear any more when you use these solutions.
Boot your Windows PC in Safe Mode
- Click on start menu and select shutdown option
- Remove the battery and reinsert in
- Restart your PC again, start your PC in Safe Mode
- Wait for sometimes, because it take a moment
- When you boot your PC in Safe mode, you can easily remove this error from your system.